Hazelmere Valley Beanery Coffee @ Vancouver Farmers Market

|
Hazelmere Valley Organic Beanery http://hazelmereorganiccoffees.com/home is a small organic coffee roasting company found nestled in the heartland of Hazelmere, a rural, old fashioned region located very near to White Rock Beach in British Columbia.

midnight Cubano coffee



Ahh! I love this time of the year, when the Trout Lake Farmers market is getting into full swing and I can go grab some fresh produce, fresh flowers, and freshly brewed coffee! I have bean getting my beans from Hazelmere for over a year now and have never bean let down. The great family oriented service coupled with the great price of 3lbs for $33 is a great way to buy coffee beans.
My first purchase this year is the Midnight Cubano, a 'dark and velvety' bean that inspires one to daydream of sipping some java on the sunny decks of Cuba!
I look forward to seeing what new beans Hazelmere brings to this years market!

Terry 

0 comments:

Post a Comment